1 year unlimited for $180

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 1 year unlimited for $180

@moi7 wrote:

Thanks. Is there a one year plan for data only ?

By the looks of it, no.  The monthly plan does allow you to tailor your usage so if you need it one month and then don't the next, or vice versa, or your data usage varies....

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the monthly data plan, but I only need it once a year and there doesn't seem to be a function to deactivate the SIM for the rest of the year.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm confused. Please explain further. Are you saying you're on the $180/year plan but only want data for one month?  I'm not 100% sure, but that should be doable by subscribing one month and then unsubscribing to that data plan as necessary. The only way to contact PAYGo customer service is outlined below. You cannot do it online.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M22822

If I have not summarized your issue properly, they should be able to help you in any instance. I have found the PAYGo CSRs to be most helpful.