cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Key2

Newjack1
I've been around

The Key2 was announced today any idea when Rogers will be offering pre-orders?  

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BlackBerry Key2

aliaz
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hey, I have used the first Keyone and it is a great device. The second one looks amazing for sure. Good news the pre-orders for the BB Key2  are available on Rogers.com. The official launch date is July 6, 2018. 🙂 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersZia

Good morning @Newjack1 and welcome to the Community!

The specs on the Key 2 look pretty good so far.  I'd recommend you to keep an eye on rogers.com for any relevant news for this device.

RogersZia

cyanclaws13
I've been here awhile

Have there been or will there be any updates regarding the launch date of the Key2 from Rogers shortly?

Hello, @cyanclaws13

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. I appreciate your interest in the BlackBerry KEY2, at the moment we don't have any new update. Please stay tuned to Rogers.com for the latest updates and we will share the good news here as soon as we learn about it. 

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

cyanclaws13
I've been here awhile
Thanks @RogersMoin
Though I wish it would be sooner rather than later.

aliaz
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hey, I have used the first Keyone and it is a great device. The second one looks amazing for sure. Good news the pre-orders for the BB Key2  are available on Rogers.com. The official launch date is July 6, 2018. 🙂 

hendersonsarah
I plan to stick around

went to pick up pre-ordered Blackberry key 2 today. was told Rogers forget to provision all key 2 phones in the system so the IMEIs dont exist. how amateur Rogers. You launch a phone without updating your own systems? It seems we cant get the upgrade to get the phone at all for now.

What is happening ? who has any update on this? please advise ASAP

Thx 

DominicB
I plan to stick around

PRIV was better than KeyTwo

What is BB doing?  Passport was so slick and they canned it.  Now, Key2 comes out when PRIV was better, more screen real estate.

DominicB
I plan to stick around

I think I'll take a BB Passport in white, but I defected after the PRIV went kaput and ordered a Samsung Note 9 -- I hope it doesn't explode ...... in my face.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation