cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10.3.3 OS Update for Blackberry 10 Phones. Specifically The Passport

vithulan
I've been around

Hi There

I was just wondering if you guys have an ETA for 10.3.3 for Blackberry passport. Unlocked phones have received the update a few days ago. I looked at the schedule but it didn`t say there was an update at all. I tried looking online to see if someone had mentioned it already but I couldn`t find anything. I looked at crackberry as well. Awaiting your response.

Thank you

*edited labels *

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 10.3.3 OS Update for Blackberry 10 Phones. Specifically The Passport

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @vithulan

mobilesyrup has mentioned the update is rolling out but only seems Virgin has released it. Rogers unfortunately can't comment on something they might not have information out.

Keep a eye on the link below or on here when I get more information. Also keep checking the OS Upgrade Schedule Thread as well!

http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/12/05/blackberry-10-3-3-begins-rolling-out-to-canadian-bb10-smartphones/

OMalley
I've been around

When is this update coming? It's been release for more than a month. This is frustrating.

scorpi05
I'm here a lot

Still waiting on Rogers to push out 10.3.3 update for my BlackBerry Z30 Smiley Sad

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @OMalley

Did you receive it? Also it all depends when the carriers test the updates and make sure all goes well before releasing them to us.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation