homedepot.ca is very slow/times out

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

homedepot.ca is very slow/times out

Hi,

www.homedepot.ca is super slow on the rogers mobile LTE network here in Manitoba. It constantly times out, when connecting to wifi through other providers the website renders as expected, with time outs/slow loading.

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: homedepot.ca is very slow/times out

Hello, @shawn740.

I appreciate you posting the Home Depot website accessibility issue in the Community. We can certainly help troubleshoot the problem. 

Please answer the following  so that we can move on to the next step:

• When was the last time it worked on LTE connection?
  • Are you able to access other websites on your LTE connection?
  • Which mobile browser are you using?
  • Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies of your mobile browser?

I'm able to access the website fine on my device; however, I'm not in Manitoba. 

Community - can somebody from Manitoba try accessing homedepot.ca and post the outcome?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: homedepot.ca is very slow/times out

@shawn740 wrote:

Hi,

www.homedepot.ca is super slow on the rogers mobile LTE network here in Manitoba. It constantly times out, when connecting to wifi through other providers the website renders as expected, with time outs/slow loading.

***EDITED LABELS***

@shawn740 

I have also experienced this issue at times, I have no idea what's causing it as I've done the usual troubleshooting.

I'm located in Ontario, so it's not just a Manitoba issue.