VoLTE with rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: VoLTE with rogers

so got a new SIM 5.2.1 paid $10.50 for it too and no change so on phone with tech support...doesnt sound like he reall understood my issue. he was righting up a ticket for Wifi calling to cell dropping calls which we know happens if you're not on VoLTE. I had to correct him a few times and tell him about settings he was trying to walk me through but werent there because his troubleshooting guide is too old...still on phone so guess we'll keep working through this

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So got called back to say its an error on their web page they have not enabled VoLTE support for the iPhone 6/6+ yet. i was hinted it should be soon though (not sure if he was just trying to get me off the phone or was trying to appease me). So now I'm out $10 for a sim card I apparently didnt need to replace.

This was after resetting my network settings which wipes out Rogers Wifi calling for up to 24 hours. pfft...1st world problems...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a note 4 n910w8 and was wondering if it is covered for volte?
Highlighted

Good day  @RoRo90,

Thank you for your contribution to the Forums!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, I am afraid your device is not covered for VoLTE. Smiley Sad

• Are you currently using an unlocked device?

The Note 4, model N9W10, was lauched by Rogers in October 2014 and was discontinued in March of this year.

I've made a few verifications and, at this time, I am unable to confirm whether we have made this function available on this device or if we ever will. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other inquiries Smiley Wink

RogersMaude