VoLTE with rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: VoLTE with rogers

Do you guys have wifi calling enabled as well? I've disabled it as it's not quite useful without proper handoffs from wifi to cell.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dieselx

Agreed!. Mine works great & the speeds are amazing while on VoLTE 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AnonymousUser

I do & it does not have a issue. I noticed that in the start but then restarted the device & it works. Some kinks are there but again it will get fixed out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone on here confirm that they are using an iPhone 6 (NOT the 6s) and have VoLTE working?

I'm on 9.1 with 22.1 and no VoLTE.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

My friend with a 6 plus has volte going on his phone. Check your settings as it may not be enabled, mine was set to data only after the update so I simply had to set lte to voice and data and volte was working.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine doesn't even give me that option.  In Settings -> Cellular I have an option that says 'Voice & Data - LTE' and when I tap on it I only have the choice of 2G, 3G, LTE.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xeronine

I did confirm that my buddy with a 6 Plus has VoLTE is working and enabled. As AnnoumouseUser said, is the setting enabled on Data and Voice? Under the LTE settings.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xeronine

Have you tried restarting your device after the update to see if that will fix it?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I did.  Even tried a hard reset (or what ever the power + home is called).

I even just tried downloading the 22.1 carrier settings directly and re-installing it using iTunes.  Hmmm

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xeronine

Hmm seems to me like some aren't getting that enabled and some are.