I am currently unable to answer calls on my phone. It started on my Sony Xperia and then I went into a kiosk to get them to have a look at it and they gave me a new SIM card but it didn't fix the problem. I was given the option of a hardware upgrade or sending my phone in with no idea of how much it would cost. I decided to think about it and I put the SIM card in my Blackberry at home in the meantime but it is also unable to answer calls.
The phone rings and I pick it up and then the phone hangs itself up. I have tried waiting to pick up the call as well as picking it up right away and nothing seems to work.
Please help! I can't afford to get a new phone right now.
Solved! Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forums!
I understand your connection is dis-connecting right away for incoming calls. So far you've test a new SIM card in both a Sony Xperia then a Blackberry and you've been offered a repair or a new hardware upgrade.
• Is the dropped calls happening for all incoming calls? If not, what's the percentage of the times it happens?
• When you were offered an upgrade did the representative also offer to reset your line?
• Is the issue only happening indoors, everywhere or in one specific location?
• How many signal bars do you notice during answering the incoming calls?
• What type of network are you connected to (2G,3G, 4G or LTE)?
• When was the last time it worked and what has changed since?
• What's the model number of the Blackberry you tried?
Please let us know,
Good evening @Felinesxhugsx,
Thank you for reaching out, we can certainly understand the inconveniences this issue must cause.
We'd like the oppportunity to take a deeper look into this situation.
In order to do so, we will require access to your account.
Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you have a chance.
Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.