Towers and contracts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Towers and contracts

I am interested in seeing if I have an ideal property to build a tower but need contact and contract information

**Added Labels**

Highlighted

Re: Towers and contracts

Hello @Paperdink,

Thanks for your inquiry!

We are always investing in our towers and network to provide better service for our customers.  Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can obtain some additional information from you. For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi there,
I just purchased land Golden Valley, Ontario and Was wondering if If installing a Rogers tower on my land would be possible to extend coverage in northern Ontario.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

if you get any information please pass on your knowledge I have managed to keep hitting dead ends. I know in my area we need more cell towers wanted Roger's but may put it out there for another cell carrier we have 350 ancres.
Highlighted

Good evening @Paperdink & @Wesco,

Thanks for your posts! At Rogers, we believe in providing our customers with a wireless network experience that empowers them to make more possible and we are continuously investing to deliver that experience.

As we invest, you will enjoy a faster, more reliable and consistent wireless experience than ever before. Your network experience may improve today in areas where upgrades have taken place. Don't forget to use Wi-Fi Calling when you have access to a high-speed internet connection via Wi-Fi.

Our network investments are part of a multi-year national network plan to bring next generation wireless services to Canadians. Rogers is working together with Ericsson, a North American leader in network infrastructure and 5G deployment. As part of this plan, Rogers will continue to boost and densify its network across the country today, so you can enjoy a faster, more reliable and more consistent wireless experience than ever before.

If you are experiencing network connectivity issues at your home, you can consider a cellular signal booster or network enhancer antenna!

If you'd like us to forward your address to the team in charge feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps with the relevant information.  If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

this is so not helpful information
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Paperdink wrote:
this is so not helpful information

Which part is not helpful?

- The option of WiFi calling?

- The option of a signal booster?

- The option to PM @CommunityHelps ?  Did you PM them?

- The general information?

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Same issue in Surrey,BC area... The LTE tower on top of a an hotel @ 166th and Fraser highway need improvements right now.... So slow....
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am looking rogers to build a tower on our property but no one seems to know how to get that information
Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Same for me no answer... The area now of on 80th from 164th to 156th is a very bad area for rogers network... Just like five mins ago I was on the phone with bank and couldn't under the robot.... All broken up.... Rogers get ur game on on the LTE NETWORK................ PLEASE......