Rogers wireless coverage in Schomberg?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers wireless coverage in Schomberg?

My exact house,  no.. but just north of me, yes.

Again, i just said, that each person, needs to do whats best for them.
GENERALLY, where i travel, for work or personal reasons..  home, cottage, etc.. i generally dont have NO coverage with rogers.
But that may be very different areas than the next person.

So each needs to make that call for themselves.

This is a rogers forum for helping with rogers service, not necessarily to compare A vs B vs C.  There are many 3rd party sites like digitalhome.ca or DSLreports.com for comparing providers against each other 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I live in Schomberg and my business is also located in Schomberg. The Rogers coverage is still terrible. Is there any update as to when it will improve? Thank you.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Probably never.  And no, I'm not trying to be facetious.  Small towns like Schomberg, Tottenham, Beeton, etc. are not priorities for Rogers and coverage in those locations simply blows.  My wife and I were in Tottenham last weekend because we're thinking about buying a new home up there.  Her Rogers iPhone 6 fluctuated between 1 bar Edge and no signal ("No Service").  My Telus iPhone 6 had a consistent 4 bars LTE and sometimes full LTE.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I agree, however I'm a fido (they are using the same towers as rogers) client.

The original post is about 3yrs old already, but there is no improvement since!

I've moved to Pottageville (just east of Schomberg) a year ago and we need to stay in our living room on order to get 1 bar!!! I called my provider about this issue, but they said there is no dead spots in coverage in this area based on their map. They suggested to upgrade my phone (was holding an iphone 4s, upgraded to iphone SE) for better wireless services, which i did, but still the same! It's not the device! Most of the other provides are PROVIDING services for smaller communitys, but seems like rogers and fido doesn't want to be the part of them!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I agree. Thanks for your feedback

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

In a case like this  where Rogers sems to have questionable service but other providers have good service .... why is the,  not that old ," extended " service not coming into play to fill in the gaps?