Rogers network down in Calgary?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers network down in Calgary?

I am in Hawkwood and there is no service, none on a trip to Bragg Creek and back. What's up? ETA to restore? Thx.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Rogers network down in Calgary?

Good evening @gundesen,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you still experiencing loss of service? I can imagine how inconvenient losing cell service can be. We haven't been notified of any service interruptions in the area you've mentioned. Anyone else in your household experiencing this too? May I know what device do you have and if you've tried to reset the Network Settings?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I rebooted both my and my wife's phone and now we have service. I am curious how we can both lose service when we drove to Bragg Creek and then the service does not automatically come back on as we came back into Calgary.  If there is some kind of network maintenance that would cause this it would be good to be informed, for both Rogers and its customers. 

Hi @gundesen,

I'm glad the service is back up and running for you. This definitely was an unusual occurrence. Like I mentioned before there were no reported issues in your area. 

Please keep us posted if you experience this again.

RogersZia