Rogers Frequencies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Frequencies

@badsfasd Have you had any luck figuring this out? I have the exact same problem. 

I can place calls, my data works well. I receive texts. I do not receive incoming calls. In fact, while the incoming call is sent directly to voicemail, the 4G network gets dropped and the phone briefly falls back to the EDGE network. For some reason the phone is just not getting from the LTE network to the 3G/2G network properly.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

these are the specs of the phone

GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
FDD-LTE 1900/1700/2100/700/850 or 850/1800/2600/2100

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @tofu20

Find more information on using unlocked devices on the Rogers Network here

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

I just got a doogee x5 pro as well. On my LTE rogers sim when placing called LTE drops to e after like 10 seconds then connects. Very strange. I haven't made an incoming call yet. I'll have to try at work. There was an Oct 10 wireless update though. I'd suggest downloading that from settings. It was 20 mb and includes bug fixes

Good day  @Bmassche,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums! Smiley Wink

It is ideal to try with the incoming calls as well. Please update the Community when you do, as it could help other users.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Moto G Rogers Frequencies?

I know very little about frequencies and bands and whatnot, but I am interested in this phone from the US because you can't buy the upgraded storage/RAM edition in Canada. The motorolla website lists:

Moto G - GSM (XT1540)
LTE (2, 4, 5, 7, 17)
UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 1700/AWS, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

Not sure what that means exactly, so wondering if anyone can tell me if I would be able to use the phone and receive 4G/LTE service. 
Thanks!

Hello, @KyleM

Your device seems to be compatible with the Rogers network, which uses GSM, UMTS, HSPA and HSPA+ at 850 MHz and 1900 MHz, or LTE technology at 2100/2600 MHz AWS. Please follow the link to know more details about using your unlocked device on our network.

Hope this helpful.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Sim 1 with Rogers LTE does not receive calls they go straight to voicemail. There is no 3g so when on edge the phone does receive calls. Very strange
I Plan to Stick Around

This is my experience as well. I think it may have to do with the handover from 4G to 3G to 2G where there's no 3G to find. Apparently, there's a way to delay the forward to voicemail to give it time to find the network. It's all new to me too.
I've Been Here Awhile

Well hopefully someone can figure it out. My LTE sim works great on my s5 and I got the doogee x5 to use both sims. One personal and one for work. I bought on presale when 850/1900 3g band was supposed to work. Turns out its 900/2100 EU bands. In pretty disappointed. Never buy a phone on presale as specs are not final!