Rogers Coverage Map

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Coverage Map

Good day.  Does anybody know who I can contact to discuss poor local coverage in my community in Southwestern Ontario.  Service in our busy areas such as downtown and at our arena is very poor/spotty.  700 MHz service would certainly help out but I don't expect they will roll that out in my area for many years.

Anybody's thoughts are appreciated.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lwiltenb

There isn't really anybody to talk to about this as this is a user to user forum. You can post this in the Rogers IdeaBox & see what they can do or contact Rogers via Live chat, Facebook & Twitter @RogersHelps

I've Been Here Awhile

My wife and I have been loyal Rogers customers for many years but as the largest carrier in Canada, we are growing wiery of there ability to service its customers better.

Wireless has been growing with all the top 3 carriers, but to date we are both extremely disappointed with Rogers coverage in rual Ontario. Now I am not talking remote areas in the province but areas that are in close proximity to Toronto that has NO TOWERS to boost its signals.

This from the largest carrier is unacceptable as its competitors have coverage in these areas.

Rogers need to look sooner than later otherwise they will lose 2 loyal customers. The area in question is the Beeton/Tottenham area in Ontario that has no direct coverage by Rogers.

Regards

I Plan to Stick Around

as for the coverage I think lots of people will see drastic changes soon enough... large chunks of LTE network are being deployed, with VoLTE coming along I'm very positive this sort of complaints should vanish in a year or two... note though - poor connection isn't always just the network's fault, handsets also must be upgraded from time to time

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have seen a few times where they have TRIED to expand the network.. and ran into roadblocks as well 😞

Up near where i live (georgina) there was to be a rogers tower put up... yay!
Roger, or any other carrier, has to APPLY to put the tower there to the town, aquire the property, etc.. and then it goes through many planning stages, which includes people being able to voice their complaints about it, etc.
NO ONE wanted it in their 'back yard'... and it ended up being canned 😞

I've Been Here Awhile

Well, not as at 07/14/2014. The only map there is relative to Travel - Roaming and Network Coverage Map for Country options only.
I've Been Here Awhile

link doesn't work!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Page may have moved since the begining when the thread was made.

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless_network

SHould be there now