Rogers Coverage Map

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Coverage Map

Is there an actual map that I see the rogers  local calling areas of my cellular number?

thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

there never was, but there is a site called local calling guide, put in your area code and first 3 numbers of your exchange, it will tell you what exchanges are local to you, this is universal for every carrier not just rogers

I've Been Around

I borrowed a samsung t456 phone from my daughter in Peterborough, and it has no service in The Pas, but rogers is here?

I've Been Here Awhile

Isn't The Pas a 3G area coverage for Rogers. You can double check on www.rogers.com/coverage

The phone you have listed here is a 2G old phone, which will not work since there is no legacy tower in The Pas.

I'm Here A Lot

Land lines' Local Calling Areas (LCA) are different from wireless. Rogers has by far a broader LCA than, say, Telus land lines, at least in British Columbia. 

But it would be nice if there was a map, like the one in the phone book, simple and straight forward that shows the boundaries of LCAs. Neither Rogers nor Bell provide any such thing, so it's difficult to guess. Tech support people don't have a clue either. It is strange that a contract you sign does not define LCA - so what is your recourse when you have a dispute with Rogers re long distance charges? I guess they are always right and they want to keep it that way by being vague.

I've Been Around

Yes there is a local calling area map rogers.com/callingareas and you put in the province and town that your cellular telephone is attached to and it will show you a map of your local calling area it is there.

I've Been Around

The 3G  goes from maybe 3 bars to 1 bar, then to E; it occurs around a 1 mile radius of the intersection of Michigan/Murphy, is there something that  can be done?

Using internet in this area is a waste of time. Bell may be better I'll have to ask my friends!

Surprised a lot of students havent complained as there are two high schools in the area.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Likely, not much can be done.  They are not likely to put another tower, just to clear up one little zone.

I have one near my house, right beside a grocery store.

BOTH bell and rogers have an issue in this area... almost a dead zone.. go 200 m away, it clears up.

I've Been Around

There must be an issue in the Clinton, Ontario area.  Reception has always been good but in the the last week it has gone to near nil and my phone says "no service" regularly.  Is there a place to call to bring this to their attention.

I've Been Around

I tried the link rogers.com/callingareas and have still found nothing!!! it is completely unprofessional to keep your customers in the dark like this... in no other industry could you get away with it!