ROGERS APN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: ROGERS APN

Hey @racecoach,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thank you for sharing your findings with the Community. I'm sure that some users will find this information extremely useful!

We look further to your future contributions Smiley Happy.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

If you can edit the APN type and set it as default,supl,mms,dun  tethering should also work in Rogers network with Samsung devices!

I'm a Regular

MMS APN and Lumia 650

Trying to get MMS on my lumia 650 working - gone through various forum pages, chat with tech support, etc

Does anyone else have success with W10 APN settings for MMS, the data APN is working great.
wp_ss_20161203_0002.png

wp_ss_20161203_0003.png

Hello, @b-ry

Were you successful in configuring your Lumia 650 for MMS? It seems you have all the required info filled in, you may want to add the Proxy Port 80 and see if it helps. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm a Regular

@RogersMoin

I was able to figure it out, but none of the APN settings that either community forums, tech support, or the support page worked.
I ended up using the settings my old Lumia 1020 had pulling in. Which as I said before, were totally different

Hello, @b-ry

Thank you for the update and I'm glad that you were able to make the MMS work on your phone. I appreciate if you could share the configuration with the Community as it may be very helpful for other W10 phone users. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

mms settings (apn) for motorola xt300 spice

I have tried the media.com apn info that I have found right here on the Rogers website but it does not work for some reason.

Here are the fields available for me to input some information in:

Name

APN

Proxy

Port

Username

Password

Server

MMSC

MMS Proxy

MMS port

MCC

MNC 

Authentication type (droplist with none-pap-chap-papr or chap)

APN Type 

Thanks in advance to anyone who bight be able to help me out Smiley Happy

Hello, @saucisse

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. I suggest trying the settings posted in the Message 37 of the "Rogers Frequencies" thread. 

All the best!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

hello and thanks for the answer !!!

that did work, but I never pick up 3g and I always am stuck on 2g (edge) and sometimes even get G ... I know my phone is 3g capable, and it's not a coverage issue. What else could it be?

Many thanks Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Do you have the newest/latest sim card from Rogers? Make sure the phone is compatible with the frequencies Rogers uses, I saw you have a Motorola xt300, but remove the battery and check the actual model number to see if it's compatible.