ROGERS APN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ROGERS APN

How do I get them to UPDATE FIRMWARE FROM 4.4.8.14 TO 4.5.8.16 ---BEEN TRYING FOR 3 WEEKS AND ALWAS GET THE ---WERE WORKING ON IT --ANSWER ALL THE APPLE PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK .

I've Been Here Awhile

Upon further investigation for a Rogers LTE device the 2 APN's needed are below: (all other settings can remain left untouch when creating the APN's)

Name: Rogers LTE devices
APN: ltemobile.apn
MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
MMS Proxy: mmsproxy.rogers.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 720
APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Name: Rogers LTE Tethering
APN: ltedata.apn
MCC: 302
MNC: 720
APN type: dun
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN roaming protocol: IPv4

I've Been Here Awhile

I have an unlocked LTE smartphone, had the APN settings working fine but today they stopped and I checked and they were all somehow deleted. When I tried to add them again, they wouldn't work. Just wondering if there is an updated APN? Thanks.

Edit: I tried the one above and it didn't work for me, specifically MMS and only showing up as H+.

Good day @Jill1983,

Thank you for your post! 

We understand the convenience of purchasing unlocked devices. However, we cannot guarantee the compatibility of your non-Rogers device on our network. I also need to make you aware that you might not get access to our LTE network, for example. 

Is the device you are using an Android phone?

If yes, you can try the Rogers MMS Settings below, as provided by @RogersArthur, on this article

Settings

Details

APN

media.com

Username

media

Password

mda01

MMS Gateway Address

MMS URL

http://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS Proxy

Have you verified the frequencies used by the phone you are currently using?

The unlocked device you want to use, with your Rogers line, should be functional on our network, but might be subject to some limitations. 

Let us know Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

My device is an Android and it was fine for months until a few hours ago. I had access to LTE, MMS...everything worked fine until it randomly deleted all of the information stored in APN. I'm guessing it should still be compatible with the network unless Rogers changed something.

Hello again @Jill1983,

Thank you for your reply!

Did you do anything drastic to your device such as a factory reset or OS update?

Have you contacted the manufacturer of the device for further assistance?

Did you try entering the MMS APN settings provided in my last post?

Let us know! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I've tried all of the settings in this thread and MMS still doesn't work on an LG G3. Any ideas?

Good day @vagary,

Thank you for your post!

Please delete the APN you created for Rogers Core and please edit the LTE APN using the information in the picture below as guideline.

apn lg g3.jpg

Let me know how that goes!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

This doesn't work either:

Thank you for the update @vagary!

I reverified that the information in my last post was accurate and it is indeed.

Have you tried turning off your phone and turning it back on since you entered the MMS APN settings?

I can definitely assure you that it should be functional as I use that particular device and I successfully get to receive/send MMS everytime.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude