ROGERS APN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ROGERS APN

Hey @Pakochan,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community!

Being able to use everything that is included in your plan, with your new unlocked device, is a goal we want to help you achieve. We haven't had reports of users experiencing issues with that particular device, however, we don't officially support non-Rogers phones.

You indicated that you were unable to access Rogers LTE and 4G network. Therefore, if I understand correctly, you're able to connect to 3G, plus, you also have the ability to send and receive MMS.

If it is the case, the only thing you should edit is the specific APN input (all of the other settings should be fine).

These settings are to be programmed to a wireless device for LTE functionality on the Rogers Wireless Network.

Settings

Details

APN

ltemobile.apn

Username

Not required

Password

Not required

For further assistance, please specify what has been entered in the APN Settings of your phone, so we can help you identify the cause of the problem.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

My APN settings are correct. 

ltemobile.apn

but still not working.

I can see 'Rogers 4G' in my available network but it's not connecting.

The phone specs says '4G/LTE 800(B20) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7)'

I should connect on B7 just like my Huawei P10 was doing but the P20 doesn't.

Elsewhere I see LTE (FDD TDD) and using https://www.frequencycheck.com/ it says the phone won't get 4G anywhere in the world despite been an international version.

How can 2 phones with the same bands have different connectivity to LTE?

Hey @Pakochan

Thanks for sharing the information.

Please take a look at the links below where you will find our LTE APN settings

here: Click Here

Our Core APN settings here: Click Here

If you still run into issues then you may need to reach out to the manufacturer of this device for further assistance as we can only offer direct help for official Rogers devices.

Thank you for your understanding and hope this helps.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

I support android based M2M devices using a 3G modem on the Rogers network and the internet.com is the one we are using. They are often and yet randomly losing connectivity. The core settings I see posted always talk about smartphones, which these technically aren't. Is there a data apn for M2M devices?

Hey @CDNTechEast!

Intermittent connectivity can certainly get in the way of productivity! There are data only APN's for rocket hubs/sticks. The APN setting itself though wouldn't likely be causing an issue. Have you reached out to technical support yet to determine if the intermittency is being caused by a signal related issue, be it distance from the nearest tower or attenuation. Also, does the intermittency only occur in a particular place or anywhere and at random?

So you can confirm the APN settings you're using the following are the data only APN settings available:

fixed-isp.apn 
LTEDATA.APN | 268 
LTEINTERNET.APN | 267 
LTEMOBILE.APN 
ISP.APN   
ROGERS-CORE-APPL1.APN   

@RogersAndy