ROGERS APN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ROGERS APN

Thank you for the info. Very helpful... it is nice to see somebody from Rogers coming in and giving additional information for the users.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I have a Verizon phone and Verison phones are unlocked by default as long you use them in another country except USA.

I tryed soo many APN Settings to get my MMS working and i can't get them to work on this phone. I have an HTC One Max Verizon, I had once another Verizon phone HTC Droid and i remember haveing the same issue. I tried to send my self a MMS Picture and it fails. Does anybody know a trick for this? My internet data is working fine, my sms works, but my MMS don't work.

Thank you

Mike

Network Architect
Network Architect

@mberbecaru wrote:

Hello,

I have a Verizon phone and Verison phones are unlocked by default as long you use them in another country except USA.

I tryed soo many APN Settings to get my MMS working and i can't get them to work on this phone. I have an HTC One Max Verizon, I had once another Verizon phone HTC Droid and i remember haveing the same issue. I tried to send my self a MMS Picture and it fails. Does anybody know a trick for this? My internet data is working fine, my sms works, but my MMS don't work.

Thank you

Mike

For MMS, you can use the main data APN as listed in a previous post. You however need to configure these additional settings:

MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS Proxy: mmsproxy.rogers.com

MMS Port: 80

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried that and is still not working.

Highlighted
Network Architect
Network Architect

What type of phone is it?

Put these settings on, try to send an MMS.

I've Been Here Awhile

My phone is HTC One Max Verizon

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I am wondering if you have any insight into the following:

We have been using the following cellular camera for some time: http://www.uwaycanada.ca/uway_mb500_cellular.html

It works on the GSM 850/1900 network and has been working well for the past year.

It captures a picture and sends it via MMS directly to my phone. 

I input the following into the camera:

URL: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
APN: media.com
IP: 172.25.0.107
PORT: 80

Recently it stopped sending pictures.  It still shows full GSM reception bars on the camera but it fails to send pictures.  I have been using the Pay As You Go: Talk and Text 15 Plan that includes unlimted MMS picture messaging.  I have taken it to different areas while traveling and it worked in Alberta, but not in my area in Ontario.  A friend is also have a similar thing in Nova Scotia where it use to work and then stopped.  

I realize it is an unlocked device and not supported by Rogers, but wondering if there is some setting I need to update in the camera.

Is there a recent network update that may have affected this?  Are the above MMS URL, APN, IP, and Port still current?

I am thinking about going with the MB600 model ( http://www.uwaycanada.ca/uway_mb600_cellular.html ) on HSPA+ to see if that helps, as it has been a good security camera so I know as soon as someone comes to our construction sites.

Thanks!

Network Architect
Network Architect

Hi Cwendorff,

My only suggestion would be to try to replace the IP with 10.128.1.69 and see if this work.

I've Been Around

thanks i have been looking for the right code for a couple of days

even the people at a rogers store here in edmonton said my unlocked phone would NEVER work on the Rogers network

i knew they wer wrong

thanks again

Kelly

I've Been Around

I have tried all these settings options for MMS and still nothing.... everything else works... except MMS...is here anything else I can try?

I have a sony xperia t2