Poor cell service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sparkycivic
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Poor cell service

When I tried to report no coverage using the instructions mentioned further up this thread, and I pressed the report button, nothing happened except a white screen. It never asked me to enter anything, and i could only press the back button in the app to get back to a useable place.

Does this mean that no report can be submitted? Or does it mean that a report was stored and will be sent when network coverage is resumed? There's a ton of dead zones in places where I go, but I haven't been able to report them.

RogersMoin

Hello, @sparkycivic.

Thank you for taking the time out to report the problem. Your data should work to report the problem. When you tap the report button, you’ll be prompted to enter your cell number and need to select the date, time, service, etc., which is not working.

Our technical teams will review your feedback to identify and resolve service issues. Our planning teams will also review your feedback to prioritize future network enhancements.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

sparkycivic
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

Wait... so I need network to make a report but... I can't make a report because the network doesn't reach me.  How will they ever find out that the place has no network?!?