Poor Cellular Signal in Milton

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Junglee007
I've Been Around

Poor Cellular Signal in Milton

I ended up switching to rogers from virgin mobile and another line from Telus , both of them had fantastic service. But using iPhone XR and Samsung S10 + , I only get 1 bar or 2 bars (rarely) for LTE and full signal when switched to 3G. I spoke to tech and did everything was told to reset network, restart, go outside the house, go to the main floor etc. 

Also, LTE speed max out at 15 MB/sec, and something I get 25. When I moved to Milton 2011, the speed was 200, and no issues with connection and over the years I used another service (from work)

what setting to change or how to improve cell service,, i am doing interviews and using rogers network really makes me nervous of call dropping or slow lte makes video quality worst.. 

*** Edited Labels ***

RogersZia

Re: Poor Cellular Signal in Milton

Good evening @Junglee007,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient reception issues can be. Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Have you always experienced reception issues with our service or is this recent? Did technical support recommend any next steps? 

I would also recommend you to use the "Report an Issue" feature in the MyRogers app to report the issue you are experiencing. You can find in the feature in MyRogers >> Support >> MyNetwork >> Report >>Report an Issue. You can also check the network status and provide feedback on the web.

Our technical teams will review your feedback to identify and resolve service issues. Your feedback will also be reviewed by our planning teams to prioritize future network enhancements. 

Anyone else in the Community experiencing poor reception issues in the Milton area?

RogersZia