No signal - 1 bar in NE Winnipeg

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No signal - 1 bar in NE Winnipeg

Poor coverage outside of Winipeg

Hello there,

Is there any way for Rogers to improve coverage East of Winnipeg? I have a seasonal campsite just east of Beausejour MB. My coverage will go from 1 bar of LTE to 3 of 3G. Neither of these is of any use, very slow and frustrating. There is a tower close to the town of Beausejour but for some reason I still get very poor reception. I don't really want to spend money on a signal booster.

Re: No signal - 1 bar in NE Winnipeg

Good evening @darensshed1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

Device, location, and environmental issues can disrupt your signal, but we can help you.

I understand the importance of staying connected even when you're visiting a remote location.

If you think that a signal booster (or repeater) can be too expensive, maybe you could look into a signal boosting case for your phone or different accessories. I am not sure about you set up for camping but this Omnidirectional Cellular Antenna has great reviews from people that are travelling.

Don't forget to check the network status using MyNetwork, or analyze and resolve common issues with DeviceAid right from your device!

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats