No Network in India while roaming

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnash
I've Been Around

No Network in India while roaming

I am not getting any network/signal on my rogers sim card while I am roaming in India(Jharkhand).

Even tried network resetting, phone reboot, using another handset. None worked.

Customer chat support says all is fine from their side and they can't do anything.

How is this acceptable????

If no one fixes this, once I am back in Canada, I would be forced(by rogers itself) to stop all my rogers services!!!

*** Edited Labels ***

RogersMoin

Re: No Network in India while roaming

Hello, @mnash.

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community; undoubtedly having a reliable network connection while travelling abroad is quite important.

I appreciate you resetting network settings and trying other troubleshooting so far. Have you checked the carrier to which the phone is defaulting to? If it’s roaming on Airtel, then please manually switch to another operator within the device’s network settings.

Please provide us with your device details if you need assistance in manually switching to a different operator.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

ajoheb
I've Been Around

Re: No Network in India while roaming

Useless Rogers support and service. I have the same problem….tech support and roaming support left me high and dry. Worked for a day and since then not able to connect to any of the available networks. My wife’s Telus is working and getting good data speed….switching as soon as I am back in Canada.