Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!
Looks like you have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - SM-G925W8, if this is the case you'll need to first make sure your unlocked device have the proper Rogers APN settings here and check the follow list below:
• Plan is LTE Calling compatible / provisioned.
• Compatible data plan and LTE-ready SIM card.
• Latest device software version and carrier settings.
• VoLTE / Wi-Fi Calling features are enabled on the plan.
• Device has the firmware that supports LTE on most major carriers.
• VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling settings in the device are enabled / turned on.
• For Video Calling both users must have a minimum 3G Video Calling capable handset
Please note: We give limited support for unlocked devices because of all the variables that are involved with non-Rogers devices (not guaranteed to work). So far VoLTE is confirmed as working / being compatible on the Rogers network with Samsung Galaxy S6 and above, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus (Wi-Fi calling).
Hope this helps,
I know I literally busted my brain out for this.. there is no reason it should not work. I copied all the system files radios and even the same Rogers BOJ7 Rom onto the phone and no luck. I strongly feel their gonna a give you the answer "Sorry it's not a Rogers device there for we donot support it ". But I wish you the best for luck. Let me know what you find. I tried everything technicialooks on my end. I feel their doing it by IMEI on the back end so they can serve Rogers devices their voLTE