Low Signal

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Low Signal

Hi there,

I am a new custom to Roger's and I'm disappointed in the signal quality. Constantly losing service or have one little bar. I live in Hamilton, Ontario which is a big city and should have great connection (previous provider had now issues)

Any recommendations of what I can do to make this better?

Thank you

***Added Labels***

Re: Low Signal

Good evening @Frostwhitewulf,

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for posting concern to the Community.

I know that experiencing network issues or losing service can be frustrating. 

Unfortunately, network issues do happen from time to time. To find out if there's a service outage in your area, use the My Network tool:

1. Select the service that’s most affected
  2. Enter your current address, major intersection or postal code
  3. Click on "Check status"

I suggest using the "Report an Issue" feature in the MyRogers app to report the issue you are experiencing and provide feedback through the app. 

Our technical teams will review your entry to identify and resolve service outages. Your feedback will also be reviewed by our planning teams to prioritize future network enhancements.

If the network coverage in your area is fine, please let us know whether it happens in a particular place or inside a house or building.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude