Issues with IKEv2 IPSec VPN on Rogers LTE/3G

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Issues with IKEv2 IPSec VPN on Rogers LTE/3G

Hi @drlarsen!

I wish I had an alternate solution for you but we only offer the IPv4 workaround. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

I've stopped being able to connect to our corporate VPN over LTE again.  I've asked that the workaround be re-applied.

I'm surprised that you're asking us to convince our VPN vendors to support IPv6.  Our VPN provider is Cisco Meraki.  I don't have much sway with them.

Please support your customers until the vendors have made the switch to IPv6.  I'm not sure why Rogers is trying to move this forward by denying service to its paying customers. 

Hello, @ianwday.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining this conversation. I can certainly appreciate your situation; not able to connect to work can be disruptive.

Thank you for your PM, you shall get the updates on the ticket submitted for you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

If Rogers is not willing to support its paying customers using an IPv4 VPN on LTE for the time being, Bell seems to be.  Would you please be clear about what your are and are not willing to support for us?  This will allow us to make our decisions to stay with Rogers or not.

Hello again @ianwday,

I can imagine the inconveniences caused by the issues you're experiencing with your IPV4 VPN on LTE. Thank you for your feedback!

Have you been notified that the fix was deployed to your device since you reached out to us via private message?

Let us know if you need more help!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Who do I message to have a “fix” applied? I do/did have the IPv4 fix applied but since July 2019, this doesn’t seem to be working. I can only connect to my VPN if I manually select the Rogers-EXT service.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I’ve had the fix applied twice but it stopped working again last week.  I sent a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and asked them to re-apply the fix.  It’s working again.