How do I enable Roaming using Philippine sim card?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I enable Roaming using Philippine sim card?

I want to roam my Philippine sim card. How?

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: How do I enable Roaming using Philippine sim card?

Greetings @Biscocho8!

Welcome to our Community!

I'd be happy to help answer your question but I'll need a little clarification first. Are you currently roaming in the Philippines or are you here in Canada roaming with a Philippines SIM card? 

Please let us know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm here in Canada. With Philippines simcard

Thanks for clarifying @Biscocho8

If you've enabled roaming in your phone's settings and it's still not working after rebooting your device, then you may have an account related issue with your provider back home. I would recommend contacting them as your next step to make sure you don't have any roaming blocks on your account.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Actually Im talked to them a while ago and the customer service representative told me that there is nothing wrong with them. They instructed me to cancel the automatic button so I will search manually for the service provider. But when I click the Rogers 2G and 3G it doesn't work

Good afternoon @Biscocho8!

It may be the case that your phone is not compliant with our network if it will not connect automatically or manually. Enabling roaming has been made rather simple with modern smartphones. As long as your plan supports roaming, it should be as simple as flipping the roaming toggle on and that's it.

What kind of phone are you using? 

Regards,

RogersCorey