cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a cell tower on my property

Madmar
I've been around

I have a commercial property in Sundridge and I am interested to explore adding a cell tower on my site. Does anybody know who to contact ?

***Added Label***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Getting a cell tower on my property

RogersZia

Good evening @Madmar,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your inquiry!

We are always investing in our towers and network to provide better service for our customers.  Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can obtain some additional information from you. For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

RogersZia

rakeshp4444
I've been around

Hello Rogers,

I own a hotel in Listowel, Ontario.  I wanted to inquire about leasing my land to Rogers to put their cell tower

on my property.  There is already serviced road to the location of the cell tower behind our Hotel. 

Service is really bad over here and there is a need for another tower.  I wanted to inquire as to who I should contact for something like this.  Thank you very much in advance for your guidence

Hello, @rakeshp4444.

Thank you for posting your query, and welcome to our Community! 😃

We'd be happy to further look at your request; please drop us a line in the private message. The info about sending us a PM is detailed in the response above.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Sovereign
I've been here awhile

Hi Madmar,  Hope this finds you well.  I'm trying to get a tower on our property as well.  Did you every get an answer to this question?

Sovereign
I've been here awhile

Hi Rogers, I'm trying to do the same as Madmar above.  Can you advise on next steps to leasing space for a cell tower and do you also go into the US or only Canada?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Sovereign wrote:

Did you every get an answer to this question?

Post 2 of this thread?  PM @CommunityHelps 

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Network-Coverage/Getting-a-cell-tower-on-my-property/m-p/49298...

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation