cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex US Data/Voice Roaming

Jo99
I plan to stick around

I can't seem to find information so, I'm hoping someone can point me to the right direction.

I have an EPP wireless plan (70 Business Bundle; unlimited CAN + US calling) and it includes a Flex US Data Roaming and Flex US Voice Roaming. This is not the Roam Like Home. I can't find any info on the website on this.

Is there a fee? Per usage? Per day? Per month? Or is it already included in the business bundle?

Any info will be helpful. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flex US Data/Voice Roaming

RogersTony

Hello, @Jo99

Ensuring you have the right rates for Roaming is important as those charges can really add up on your bill.

We'll need to take a closer look at your account and your plan to see if it is compatible with Roam Like Home. Some older plans would not be so we'd need to check on this for you. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your information and get started. Not familiar with our Private Messaging system? No problem, Click Here.

We look forward to your message!

RogersTony

Re: Flex US Data/Voice Roaming

Jo99
I plan to stick around

I know my corporate plan does NOT include Roam Like Home. If I opt for this feature, I lose out my North American LD min...

In my statement it has "Flex US Data Roaming" and "Flex US Voice Roaming," so unless I do travel to the states and use it, I don't know what the cost is.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation