EXT Coverage doesn't work

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: EXT Coverage doesn't work

That'd be great, if either rogers or EXT showed..  There is no rogers in that area.   Zero!!!!  Only bell and Telus show up with the manual search, then goes to SOS with a red bar at the top.       The frustration comes with your map all of a sudden showing EXt service there, then we kept being told WE were all doing something wrong, cause everyone verified? by looking at the map I guess.   Then 3 weeks ago the EXT was taken away from the map, and we've been told that aren't any plans for that area???     My contract is due in March 2016.   I've been with rogers for 26 years.  If this is still the outcome by then, I guess its bell for me.   

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi.

Has there been ant change in this? Is the Rogers-EXT service working at all there? I notice on the map that only part of Weselmkoon lake is covered... is it accurate?

Thank you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, finally started working early August 2015. With roaming on etc, works great for most of lake. There are a few spots on lake, like one side of West Bay where tree coverage hinders it. Bell apparently is the same on certain parts also. But otherwise is all over the lake.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, Shorty.