Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Hello @vedo7 &  @lasummerhayes

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues.  We will need to put in a ticket to our Network Team

You can find our Technical Support contact information here

I have had a member of the @CommunityHelps team reach out to you guys via Private Message so we can assist with this.

RogersAsif

nienie171
I've Been Here Awhile

We've been without service all day (since noon) and still not working. Information on Twitter says it's fixed and it's not. When will this issue be fixed??

vedo7
I'm Here A Lot

This is unbelievable. Yet not ETA on the resolution. Can anyone from Rogers acknowledge that there is a problem. Instead creating "tickets". What exactly is the issue?
Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

It's Sunday morning now and it's still not working! Was instructed to switch to GSM only (on network connections) and it worked for awhile but even that doesn't work now. Cannot receive calls or sms at all!!
Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

Correction... I meant 'Saturday' morning!
bigsandbarnes
I've Been Around

Having the same issues. No problems sending but cannot receive. All phone calls are sent to voicemail and I'm getting notifications on an intermittent basis. 

It's worse when you're working in sales. This is super frustratating, literally loosing thousands of dollars of work. Has been like this since yesterday. Live agent told me to reboot my device and it'll begin working - yeah right.

Nighean
I've Been Around

Tried restarting my device....still no service.....
Any idea what the issue is???
RogersMaude

Good day Community!

We are very sorry that we continue to be experiencing issues with calls and text messages. Smiley Sad

We sincerely apologize and are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

RogersMaude

JordanP88
I've Been Around

No calls, no text, no data... Was fine up until an hour ago... No I'm stuck using WiFi just to get an answer.. Can't even call in tech support
vedo7
I'm Here A Lot

Worked last night around 11:30 all my msgs came through, that was down time for over 8 hours...today not working again. For the amount of money am paying this is ridiculous for the "CANADIAN MOST RELIABLE NETWORK".