Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMoin

Re: Cannot send/recei​ve calls and text.

Hello, @Karandar

I appreciate your detailed post and thank you for your patience. Based on the ticket number, I've run diagnostics on the closest tower which is about 2.9Km from your location. At this moment, I found the network appear to be functioning normally. I do see the techs were working on the phone masts in the past 24 hours and I'm assuming the signal has improved for you. 

If you continue to have poor signal I would suggest using the "Report an Issue" feature in the NetworkAid. Our technical teams will review your feedback to identify and resolve service outages.  Your feedback will also be reviewed by our planning teams to prioritize future network enhancements. 

Thank you for understanding!

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

Man2
I've Been Around

Cannot receive calls nor have call transfer to vocal box

When somebody calls me it says unregistered caller and gives a code: 6um3 but my phone data works? Whats wrong

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Man2,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

Thanks for posting your query. I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating to deal with. I hope your issue has been resolved since posting this?

I have a few questions, so we can better assist you. Does this only happen with a particular caller? When did this first start happening? The error code you provided, it's not one I'm familiar with. Would you be able to provide a screen cap of it? Please be sure no personal info is visible if you do. Is there any problems making out going calls?

Look forward to hearing back from you!

RogersCilio