Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berry
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot send/receive calls and text.

so, Rogers will be heavily discounting my wireless bill for this massive disruption of service???
Jillyy
I've Been Here Awhile

Would be nice to know whether they have any idea as to an estimated time we might have service back
RogersMaude

Good evening Community!

Thank you all so much for your patience.

We have been advised that the service is restoring and expect it to be fully restored shortly.

RogersMaude

Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

It's now 6:55pm in Winnipeg. My phone is still NOT WORKING!
Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

Nope, your service has not been fully restored!
Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

Phone finally working again.
RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Glad to hear it @Kentan8

RogersAsif

RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Community

Voice calling and text messaging service has been restored and should be functioning normally. We appreciated everyone's patience as we worked to restore service. Thank you.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps

RogersAsif

mrouleau
I've Been Around

I am still having an issue of not being able to recieve calls or yet messages. I have phoned rogers and they got me to turn off my phone and then turn it on 5 mins later and it was supposed to fix the problem. Still nothing day two now.
Kentan8
I'm Here A Lot

It was like that for me at first. They reset my phone and afterwards I could only receive texts and calls on GSM only. They've subsequently tried another method and asked me to make two calls out from my phone. For some reason, it worked afterwards. I am not sure exactly what they did but there's obviously a 'planB' to fix the issue.