cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/receive calls and text.

vedo7
I'm Here A Lot

Almost an hour now with no ability to recieve text or calls. Anyone else? What is rogers planning to do for customer that have been affected with this issue?

***Edited Labels***

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Cannot send/receive calls and text.

ShayB
I've Been Around
Same problem for over an hour. Any estimate for when it will be fixed?

Jillyy
I've Been Here Awhile
Is there any explanation Rogers can offer us

shar5512
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a samsung galaxy s4. It has always worked fine but today I noticed I can't send text messages. My phone shows I have full service but everytime I try to send a text I get "no signal found". My phone will also not connect to data. I've tried restarting my phone.

Jillyy
I've Been Here Awhile
Not able to make or receive calls since yesterday. I'm in Toronto and my family member in Cornwall, Ontario and is having the same issue

Punk_Out
I Plan to Stick Around

I wasn't able to connect to the LTE but I was able to SMS and make calls. It just came back  a minute ago though, in Waterloo Region area. Must of been a temporary outage for my area, I feel for the people who are still having issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogers doesn't like the pictures I uploaded so I don't think they will like any of my hilarious signatures too.