cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/receive calls and text.

vedo7
I'm here a lot

Almost an hour now with no ability to recieve text or calls. Anyone else? What is rogers planning to do for customer that have been affected with this issue?

***Edited Labels***

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Jillyy
I've been here awhile

Cannot make or receive calls. Had this issue since yesterday. Just says call failed, to family plan member

berry
I've been here awhile

Same problems here. rebooted many times, still nothing.

antoinen
I've been around

I have been having the same problems, and was only able to make emergency calls earlier. 

willogee
I've been here awhile
Why do we pay so much for this service?!?!

ShayB
I've been around
Same problem for over an hour. Any estimate for when it will be fixed?

Jillyy
I've been here awhile
Is there any explanation Rogers can offer us

shar5512
I've been here awhile

I have a samsung galaxy s4. It has always worked fine but today I noticed I can't send text messages. My phone shows I have full service but everytime I try to send a text I get "no signal found". My phone will also not connect to data. I've tried restarting my phone.

Jillyy
I've been here awhile
Not able to make or receive calls since yesterday. I'm in Toronto and my family member in Cornwall, Ontario and is having the same issue

Punk_Out
I plan to stick around

I wasn't able to connect to the LTE but I was able to SMS and make calls. It just came back  a minute ago though, in Waterloo Region area. Must of been a temporary outage for my area, I feel for the people who are still having issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogers doesn't like the pictures I uploaded so I don't think they will like any of my hilarious signatures too.

berry
I've been here awhile
so, Rogers will be heavily discounting my wireless bill for this massive disruption of service???

Jillyy
I've been here awhile
Would be nice to know whether they have any idea as to an estimated time we might have service back

Good evening Community!

Thank you all so much for your patience.

We have been advised that the service is restoring and expect it to be fully restored shortly.

RogersMaude

Kentan8
I'm here a lot
It's now 6:55pm in Winnipeg. My phone is still NOT WORKING!

Kentan8
I'm here a lot
Nope, your service has not been fully restored!

Kentan8
I'm here a lot
Phone finally working again.

Glad to hear it @Kentan8

RogersAsif

Hello Community

Voice calling and text messaging service has been restored and should be functioning normally. We appreciated everyone's patience as we worked to restore service. Thank you.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps

RogersAsif

mrouleau
I've been around
I am still having an issue of not being able to recieve calls or yet messages. I have phoned rogers and they got me to turn off my phone and then turn it on 5 mins later and it was supposed to fix the problem. Still nothing day two now.

Kentan8
I'm here a lot
It was like that for me at first. They reset my phone and afterwards I could only receive texts and calls on GSM only. They've subsequently tried another method and asked me to make two calls out from my phone. For some reason, it worked afterwards. I am not sure exactly what they did but there's obviously a 'planB' to fix the issue.

Hi @mrouleau,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the forums!

I understand your frustration and would like to help by having a member of our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message. Please check your inbox on the Community Forums shortly.

Regards,

RogersArthur

Re: Cannot send/recei​ve calls and text.

I have had very spotty service for 3 days and I can't get any information. What is going on??

Topic Stats