Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Almost an hour now with no ability to recieve text or calls. Anyone else? What is rogers planning to do for customer that have been affected with this issue?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Cannot send/receive calls and text.

Good evening @vedo7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We have reports that some customers experienced wireless issues with incoming and outgoing calls for a short time today. We understand the inconvenience and apologize for the disruption.

At this time, we are being notified that the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please turn off your phone and turn it back on before trying to place another call ?

Let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for your reply, did as you suggested and still cant RECEIVE calls or SMS. I can place calls and sms. Over 3 hours now with nothing from Rogerst support. On the live chat it still states that they are experiancing the issue.

Hello again @vedo7,

We definitely understand the inconveniences caused by the degraded service. Smiley Embarassed

We would like to look into this and provide you with further assistance in regards to this matter ! 

The @CommunityHelps team will have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the message in your inbox! 

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

The Twitter should not say that the problem has been fixed when it clearly hasnt. I run a business and am severly hindered by this outage. Please fix it asap. Please tell the Twitter team to get their facts right before publishing. 

I'm Here A Lot

This is ridiculous, since 3:00pm today. With no email notification or any form of communication by Rogers. I have a business account as well. I will be looking for some sort of compensation. Knowing Rogers they won't be the first to offer anything so I will be most likely having to call and so on...
I've Been Around

I'm receiving ''who called'' messages and my phone is on and it didn't ring 

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi Guys

Sorry to hear about the troublesSmiley Sad Could you guys please power cycle(reboot) your device and attempt to make/receive calls/texts again.

If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know so we can have a ticket submitted to our Network Team.

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Still nothing. I really need to be able to recieve calls. How long until this is fixed?

I'm Here A Lot

Again, the problem is not with MAKING calls or sms, it is with RECEIVING calls and sms.