Atikokan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Atikokan

Weak cell signal? My island cabin has an intermittent cell signal. Would a cell signal booster help? Is there a preferred piece of equipment for this? Thanks for any help.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Atikokan

Hi @Hls30104

Welcome to the CommunitySmiley Happy

How is the signal outside the cabin? If its good outside the cabin, the booster would help indoor connectivity.

Cellphone signal boosters take the wireless signal and amplify  the signal in the desired area. The catch is cellphone signal boosters don't always solve the entire issue.

If you are in a poor coverage area, then the booster would be amplifying a "weak signal" it may make things better but wouldn't solve the entire issue.

Also what device are you using? Have you completed any troubleshooting or submitted any reports to the network team?

Click here for a booster that was recommended to me from the network team.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks so much! Does it matter that I use an Apple 5 with Verizon in the U.S.? I am willing to pay the roaming charges because I visit my cabin only twice a year.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

No problem @Hls30104Smiley Happy

Yes, you should be able to roam on to our network. I would confirm with Verizon to make sure you don't have any roaming blocks/limitations on your account.

RogersAsif