unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

I've sent a message to @CommunityHelps but I'm posting here as well as I'm now having difficulty keeping this account logged in due to the aforediscussed broken redirect, so I'm not sure I'll be able to check my private messages. Fingers crossed, right?

BTW, is anyone else experiencing the main problem also now suddenly unable to access their account through the mobile app, or is my Rogers customer experience especially terrible at the moment?

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

I have the urge to CANCEL all my Rogers stuff due to wasting my morning on the phone with rogers trying to get this resolved.  I have 2 cell phones on the business account side and all other stuff on residential (phone, TV, Internet).

And I can't get to the "MyRogers" to view the residential bill.  I can view the business one though.  The main problem is trying to get help on the phone and you et passed from one to the other person and no one seems to work for the same company or tells you " the business account people can link your residential account to your business one"......NO THEY CAN'T.

This is sad that a huge company like Rogers can't do simple solutions to this problem.  I am seriously considering cancelling all Rogers stuff and going with a different internet provider and just keep my netflix and start using the good old radio!!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I am being sent from one person to the other in Rogers Live Chat, who says they are the wrong person and keep sending me to another.  This is very, very sad.  Fingers crossed for the next person Smiley Sad

I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting. They said " I am about to put you into a priority sequence to speak with the next
available Business agent. They should be with you in less than 1 minute." That was at 2:59pm. It is now 3:34pm. I called the phone number again and it said there was a 14 minute waiting period; I guess they must be real busy. Odd because the first time I joined live chat, they were there almost immediately.
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok, it's now 3:54pm; I am giving up on Rogers for the day....maybe forever Smiley Sad I am closing the awesome live chat feature they offer Smiley Sad Call it DEAD CHAT, I guess.
I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue and am in the same boat as Hwaiting, couldn't retrieve bill for 2 months prior to this occurring about 3 weeks ago.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersZia wrote:

Hi @lintzz22,

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online. However, addressing the issue you've described needs access to your account. Since the Community is a public place, we would encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

@Hwaiting are you still experiencing this issue as well?

RogersZia

@RogersZia Yes, I am still experiencing this issue.  (PM'd October 2nd).  Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersZia wrote:

Hi @lintzz22,

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online. However, addressing the issue you've described needs access to your account. Since the Community is a public place, we would encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

@Hwaiting are you still experiencing this issue as well?

RogersZia

@RogersZia Yes, I'm still experiencing this issue.  (I PM'd October 2nd).  Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I am still having this issue.

I've Been Around

this is ridiculous!
Topic Stats