unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

@AS15@syedrshah@Jouds @Hwaiting

What Device / OS / Browser are you using?

RogersRoland

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Hi there,

I'm using Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11.

Thank you,
Angela
I Plan to Stick Around

On desktop Windows 10, I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

On Android, I've tried Chrome.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also unable to access my Rogers accounts due to the forced forward to the business solutions portal.

I've Been Around

I am also having the same issue. Got an email saying my invoice is ready and get the problem described here. It seems month after month with rogers i can never download my bill from them. This is a different problem then before, but for the last 3 months i have not been able to download my invoice from them. I would expect better and a quicker turnaround from a large company like rogers to fix issues like this. I explained to them before i can't download my invoice for months, but they have no problem taking my money on time every month.

Very frustrated with Rogers

I'm Here A Lot

I am using Windows 7 on my laptop. I have tried IE 11, Firefox and Chrome. I have the redirect issue with all of them. Since this seems to be an ongoing issue for many of us, on many different types of systems and browsers, I am interested to know what Rogers has discovered so far? Simply telling us to download your app isn't a solution to our problems. Even before this redirect thing started, I was unable to download or view my bill. Clearly Rogers has some MAJOR fixing to do. An update from Rogers IT department would be greatly appreciated.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am also experiencing a forced redirect to the business portal, which then says I do not have business billing set up:

"You are not currently subscribed to Rogers Business Online Manager. Please call Business Sales and Support at 1-866-727-2141 or click the link below to add this feature. The login information you have entered is not recognized. Please call 1-866-727-2141."

There is no "link below" this text. I actually am a Rogers Business customer, but I've always been able to view my bill on both sites, but now I can't view it anywhere. As this is a business phone I need the bill in order to process expense payments.

Using Windows 7, tried both IE and Chrome.

I've Been Here Awhile

Having the same issues. Are you folks planning on fixing your site? It is a consistant error so figuring this out should be a top priority item!

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

@kadyom@capsoncc@emcd7@User304

We are working to get this resolved. In the meantime, if you have any inquiries regarding your account, we would be more than happy to assist.

Please send us a PM to @CommunityHelps!

RogersRoland

I Plan to Stick Around

Is it possible to get a PDF of our bills in the interim?

Topic Stats