cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

syedrshah
I'm here a lot

When I log into MyRogers it automatically redirects me to the Business Online Manager (after several annoying Apple iphone7 screens.....) . A brief message flashes before the redirect and it says something about "temporarily unavailable". Then it says: 

"You are not currently subscribed to Rogers Business Online Manager.

Please call Business Sales and Support at 1-866-727-2141 or click the link below to add this feature. The login information you have entered is not recognized. Please call 1-866-727-2141."

I have NEVER had a business account with Rogers.

I thought maybe it's an issue with Chrome so I tried Firefox. Same thing. I would like to view my data usage and check my bill. What is happening?

(incognito mode got me to a brief flash of my account details and then it redirected again to the business online manager message noted above...)

**Edited Labels**

53 REPLIES 53

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

Hi @lintzz22 and @Hwaiting,

Like RogersRoland mentioned, if you guys would like assistance with your account please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist you.

RogersZia

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

I'm having the same issue!

kadyom
I've been here awhile

Given how many people are reporting this issue, would it not make more sense to simply de-activate the auto-forward entirely and replace it with an optional clickthrough for those who need it, rather than putting the onus on users to initiate a conversation via private message?

kim12kim
I've been here awhile

Having same problem...

newbie7
I've been around

Having the same issue....

User304
I've been here awhile
So emailing/pming Rogers they can fix the error, but still unable to view invoices! Basically now you get a message that future invoices only will be available. What a mess!

lintzz22
I've been here awhile

Wasn't my post sufficient enough for customer service to discern that I am having a problem accessing my account?  So now I need to pm customer service to fix the problem?  Very efficient as always Rogers!

Does Roger ever concern themselves with the time and effort customers have to take to fix the problems they create?

If I cant view my bill online properly I am better off cancelling my entire account with you, I dont have the time or patience to fix the problems you created with my account Rogers!

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

@User304 wrote:
So emailing/pming Rogers they can fix the error, but still unable to view invoices! Basically now you get a message that future invoices only will be available. What a mess!

How long was the turn around to get your account to at least that status once you PM'd them?  Thanks.

Hi @lintzz22,

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online. However, addressing the issue you've described needs access to your account. Since the Community is a public place, we would encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

@Hwaiting are you still experiencing this issue as well?

RogersZia

kadyom
I've been here awhile

I've sent a message to @CommunityHelps but I'm posting here as well as I'm now having difficulty keeping this account logged in due to the aforediscussed broken redirect, so I'm not sure I'll be able to check my private messages. Fingers crossed, right?

BTW, is anyone else experiencing the main problem also now suddenly unable to access their account through the mobile app, or is my Rogers customer experience especially terrible at the moment?

BWWood
I've been here awhile

I have the urge to CANCEL all my Rogers stuff due to wasting my morning on the phone with rogers trying to get this resolved.  I have 2 cell phones on the business account side and all other stuff on residential (phone, TV, Internet).

And I can't get to the "MyRogers" to view the residential bill.  I can view the business one though.  The main problem is trying to get help on the phone and you et passed from one to the other person and no one seems to work for the same company or tells you " the business account people can link your residential account to your business one"......NO THEY CAN'T.

This is sad that a huge company like Rogers can't do simple solutions to this problem.  I am seriously considering cancelling all Rogers stuff and going with a different internet provider and just keep my netflix and start using the good old radio!!!!!

BWWood
I've been here awhile

I am being sent from one person to the other in Rogers Live Chat, who says they are the wrong person and keep sending me to another.  This is very, very sad.  Fingers crossed for the next person 😞

BWWood
I've been here awhile
Still waiting. They said " I am about to put you into a priority sequence to speak with the next
available Business agent. They should be with you in less than 1 minute." That was at 2:59pm. It is now 3:34pm. I called the phone number again and it said there was a 14 minute waiting period; I guess they must be real busy. Odd because the first time I joined live chat, they were there almost immediately.

BWWood
I've been here awhile
Ok, it's now 3:54pm; I am giving up on Rogers for the day....maybe forever 😞 I am closing the awesome live chat feature they offer 😞 Call it DEAD CHAT, I guess.

pmadden0510
I've been around

I'm having the same issue and am in the same boat as Hwaiting, couldn't retrieve bill for 2 months prior to this occurring about 3 weeks ago.

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

@RogersZia wrote:

Hi @lintzz22,

I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account online. However, addressing the issue you've described needs access to your account. Since the Community is a public place, we would encourage you to PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

RogersZia

@RogersZia Yes, I am still experiencing this issue.  (PM'd October 2nd).  Thanks.

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

@RogersZia wrote:

Hi @lintzz22,

RogersZia

@RogersZia Yes, I'm still experiencing this issue.  (I PM'd October 2nd).  Thanks.

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

Yes, I am still having this issue.

this is ridiculous!

I am also facing the same issue. Even technical service is too bad

I am also having this frustrating problem.  i get redirected on multiple computers and browsers. 

@venkysaily wrote:
I am also facing the same issue. Even technical service is too bad

Topic Stats