cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

syedrshah
I'm here a lot

When I log into MyRogers it automatically redirects me to the Business Online Manager (after several annoying Apple iphone7 screens.....) . A brief message flashes before the redirect and it says something about "temporarily unavailable". Then it says: 

"You are not currently subscribed to Rogers Business Online Manager.

Please call Business Sales and Support at 1-866-727-2141 or click the link below to add this feature. The login information you have entered is not recognized. Please call 1-866-727-2141."

I have NEVER had a business account with Rogers.

I thought maybe it's an issue with Chrome so I tried Firefox. Same thing. I would like to view my data usage and check my bill. What is happening?

(incognito mode got me to a brief flash of my account details and then it redirected again to the business online manager message noted above...)

**Edited Labels**

53 REPLIES 53

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

RogersRoland
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @syedrshah,

Thank you for your post and welcome the Rogers Community Forums. 

I can definitely understand the frustration of not being able to log into your MyRogers account. Have you tried closing the browser and restarting? We have had a few reports about the redirect page however this is the first time it was involved with the Rogers Business Online Manager. Can you also try using the direct MyRogers link once you are directed to the business page? https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/signin

Anyone else in the Community experiencing similar symptoms?

RogersRoland

Re: unable to access MyRogers - keep getting redirected to business online manager

I have tried 3 different browsers with the same result. There is no MyRogers link on the business page that gets displayed. I took a screen shot of the page:

redirect screen.png

The same url each time is:  http://www.rogers.com/web/iblcFeatures/iblcUnsubscribed

This is the first time I have ever encountered this. I was having an issue with not being able to view my bill and that is what I was originally trying to do when I logged into my account earlier today. Now, I can't see any account details at all due to this redirecting issue.

Hello @syedrshah,

I have reported the issue with our programming team and hopefully we can get this sorted out as soon as possible. In the meantime, drop us a PM at @CommunityHelps and we can assist you with your MyRogers inquiries.

If anyone in the Community is experiencing similar symptoms, please send us a PM as well.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here. 

RogersRoland

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

I have the exact same situation with the redirect.  I thought it was just me.

I haven't been able to view my bills also for the last 3 months and the redirect was just the latest weird turn that I noticed a few days ago when attempting to see if things were resolved with viewing online bills.

I have tried the usual solutions also with no success (online chats, trying it out on multiple browsers whether it be in regular or incognito/private modes, through PC or mobile...)

I'm also glad it's not just me but it is pretty frustrating, to say the least. I'm hoping Rogers figures this out soon.

Hello Everyone,

I have seen this periodically as well.  As a workaround, try downloading the MyRogers app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple) - you will be able to see your bill and manage your services.

Jouds
I've been around

I'm having the same problem right now and I want to change my sim card and it won't let me do anything. Very annoying indeed ! Is there a way I can change it without having to go to a kiosk? 

I downloaded the app. It allows me into my account but I still cannot view my bill. This is a helpful TEMPORARY fix but it would be nice to be able to access MyRogers from my laptop, as I always have in the past. 

AS15
I've been here awhile
Same issue. Cannot view/pay invoices, am being redirected to Business Online Manager.

RogersRoland
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@AS15@syedrshah@Jouds @Hwaiting

What Device / OS / Browser are you using?

RogersRoland

AS15
I've been here awhile
Hi there,

I'm using Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11.

Thank you,
Angela

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

On desktop Windows 10, I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

On Android, I've tried Chrome.

kadyom
I've been here awhile

I'm also unable to access my Rogers accounts due to the forced forward to the business solutions portal.

capsoncc
I've been around

I am also having the same issue. Got an email saying my invoice is ready and get the problem described here. It seems month after month with rogers i can never download my bill from them. This is a different problem then before, but for the last 3 months i have not been able to download my invoice from them. I would expect better and a quicker turnaround from a large company like rogers to fix issues like this. I explained to them before i can't download my invoice for months, but they have no problem taking my money on time every month.

Very frustrated with Rogers

I am using Windows 7 on my laptop. I have tried IE 11, Firefox and Chrome. I have the redirect issue with all of them. Since this seems to be an ongoing issue for many of us, on many different types of systems and browsers, I am interested to know what Rogers has discovered so far? Simply telling us to download your app isn't a solution to our problems. Even before this redirect thing started, I was unable to download or view my bill. Clearly Rogers has some MAJOR fixing to do. An update from Rogers IT department would be greatly appreciated.

emcd7
I've been here awhile

I am also experiencing a forced redirect to the business portal, which then says I do not have business billing set up:

"You are not currently subscribed to Rogers Business Online Manager. Please call Business Sales and Support at 1-866-727-2141 or click the link below to add this feature. The login information you have entered is not recognized. Please call 1-866-727-2141."

There is no "link below" this text. I actually am a Rogers Business customer, but I've always been able to view my bill on both sites, but now I can't view it anywhere. As this is a business phone I need the bill in order to process expense payments.

Using Windows 7, tried both IE and Chrome.

User304
I've been here awhile

Having the same issues. Are you folks planning on fixing your site? It is a consistant error so figuring this out should be a top priority item!

@kadyom@capsoncc@emcd7@User304

We are working to get this resolved. In the meantime, if you have any inquiries regarding your account, we would be more than happy to assist.

Please send us a PM to @CommunityHelps!

RogersRoland

Hwaiting
I plan to stick around

Is it possible to get a PDF of our bills in the interim?

lintzz22
I've been here awhile

Having the same problem.  Very frustrating!!!!!  It use to work as July 15th when I paid my last bill.

Rogers seems to never get anything right.  Complete lack of customer service as per usual.  Any other company would be out of business, but thanks to their shared monopoly, we as customers are constantly the ones inconvienced!

Topic Stats