can't view bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: can't view bill

Hey guys, I have two accounts linked to myRogers. one account I can view my services and bill no issue. The other account I can view my services, but cannot view my bill past November 2015. Is there a way to fix this? If it makes a difference the account that I cannot view past November uses paper billing, and has for the past 10 years, yet I was still able the view the bill online in the past.

I have an account with Bell, which also uses paper billing, yet I can still view the bill online.

Good evening @gp-se,

Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry about the problems you have been having with your online invoices.

Normally, when invoices are sent at home by mail, they will not necessarely be generated through the online portal.

This would still mean that you can view the services related to that account, manage it via our self-serve options or change your payment method.

If you prefer getting an email notification whenever your bill can be viewed on our website, simply get in touch with one of our representatives to request that we change your billing method to "online" and go paper-less!

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

thanks RogersMaude for the reply.

WIth Bell I can view my bill online and get a paper bill still. Is there anyway to do this with Rogers? I like having the paper bill, but I also like to be able to view my bill online. Is there a way to have both? 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@gp-se My cable bill is paid by Pre-authorized Debit. I was getting paper bills, but they didn't come every month because they were all the same, except when there was a announcement included or a price increase. When I switched to on-line billing a year or so ago, all subsequent bills on the website appeared every month. That's how Rogers does it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello again  @gp-se,

If you subscribe to Online Billing, we will unfortunately not send you a paper bill as well.

About the Rogers paper bill:

• The newly designed Rogers bill will not include any usage details (call usage or data usage that incurred a charge) but can be found online with all details by logging into your MyRogers account.

About the Benefits of Online Billing :

• View up to 18 months of billing history anywhere you have access to the internet.
    • Take control of your plan by viewing your full usage details (like your call details and data usage) and use our interactive data filtering so you can view the details that are important to you.
    • You can download copies of the bills as a PDF for future reference and printing.

I understand the inconveniences of this limitation. However, if you wish to access it from our website, it is better to switch to online billing. By receiving that way, you still have the ability to print a hard copy for your records. Thanks for understanding Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

@gp-se wrote:

thanks RogersMaude for the reply.

WIth Bell I can view my bill online and get a paper bill still. Is there anyway to do this with Rogers? I like having the paper bill, but I also like to be able to view my bill online. Is there a way to have both? 

That's a very good question. My banks, credit cards, Hydro, Union Gas, Internet, home phone all allow me to receive paper bills (which I don't anymore for most of them) while at the same time let me view usage and bills on line. Why won't Rogers do that?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

First I couldn't login to myRogers without being re-directed to the business website....that seems to have been fixed.....but now when I click on view bill after logging in it tells me:

"Sorry, we’re unable to view your bill at the moment.
We’re working on fixing the problem. If you need help right away, please contact us."

What the heck is going on Rogers???????...please advise how you would like me to pay my bill if I can't even view it properly.  Tried using the chat service again waste of time as he tells he can't email it to me....seriously frustrated as per usual in dealing with Rogers....COMPLETE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Good evening @lintzz22,

Were you able to resolve the issues you were experiencing with your online profile?

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Were you able to get this matter sorted since you posted?

We would like to assist you viewing your invoices, if you still unable to. 

However, since this will require us to access to your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps, if the need may be. For more info on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

I have been a Rogers customer for years! Never have I been able to see the myRogers Billing & Payment page. That has never been an issue until now, where my bill is DOUBLE what it should be. WHy doesn't this page load? 
I am very upset and need this to be resolved ASAP. 

Good evening @Aleco,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concerns, we definitely understand your frustration and the inconveniences of this situation. We would like to assist, if you are still unable to view your invoice.

However, since this will require us to access to your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Before doing so, we always recommend clearing your cache and cookies, and trying with more than one browser.

For more info on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude