can't view bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: can't view bill

Yes ! I did everything . Enter account number xxxxxxxx7
Postal code : xxxxxx
After click LINK ACCOUNT . This massages show up.
Please enter a valid 9 to 12 digit number .
But I sure 100% I enter my account number

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi vanle,

Thank you for your patience.

I can see you're having trouble entering the account number, I've already had someone from our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you in a private message. When you have logged into the forums please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right-hand side of your screen.

Thanks!
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

send me please my account balance .

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@a13

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Have you considered using our self-serve option? You can find information and manage your account directly on your smart phone and across multiple different platforms.

Any other questions or if you want us to look into this for you, please PM us at @CommunityHelps.

RogersMay

I'm a Regular

If we switch to online billing will we be billed on the same day every month? The plus side of paper billing is you get a reminder to pay your bill. If you don't check your email constantly you could easily forget to pay and end up paying overdue charges. Good for you bad for me.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cap07,

I can understand your concern in switching to online billing and possibly missing your payment deadline. To answer your questions, if you switch to online billing your bill cycle date will remain the same. Your due date will not be affected by switching to online billing.

You will also receive a notification to your email once your bill is ready to view. This will prompt you to log on to MyRogers to check your bill details which would include your balance as well as the due date. 

Hope this answers your questions!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm a Senior Advisor

Here's something disturbing. I switched to paperless billing for my cable some months ago and even though it's paid by pre-authorized debit, I still receive monthly email notifications. Here is a screen shot (with personal information blacked out) of the email I received this morning.

bill.jpg

Note that it says "Required payment date : Nov. 15, 2015" (yesterday), yet "Debited from your account on or after December 1, 2015". That's deceptive because some people might be tricked into paying 15 days early, before the bill is due. In fact, normally when you go to the Rogers website to view your bill (which isn't working for me presently) it will show the amount with a "Pay Now" button, again deceptive. Curiously, when I click the "Can’t see this email? View online " link at the top of the email, it opens up in IE, which I don't use, and the "Required payment date : Nov. 15, 2015" is not there.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Regular

@OLDYELLR wrote:

Here's something disturbing. I switched to paperless billing for my cable some months ago and even though it's paid by pre-authorized debit, I still receive monthly email notifications. Here is a screen shot (with personal information blacked out) of the email I received this morning.

bill.jpg

Note that it says "Required payment date : Nov. 15, 2015" (yesterday), yet "Debited from your account on or after December 1, 2015". That's deceptive because some people might be tricked into paying 15 days early, before the bill is due. In fact, normally when you go to the Rogers website to view your bill (which isn't working for me presently) it will show the amount with a "Pay Now" button, again deceptive. Curiously, when I click the "Can’t see this email? View online " link at the top of the email, it opens up in IE, which I don't use, and the "Required payment date : Nov. 15, 2015" is not there.

This is the sort of thing that discourages me and others from using paperless billing. C'mon Rogers! Get your act together!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, a new bug has now reared its ugly head. I have always been able to biew my current and past cable bills and any attached messages in PDF format from my Rogers Bill page. For the last thre days I've been prompted conform my email address after signing in in an attempt by Rogers to change my username to my email address, but I aviided it because that screen was only momentary. This morning I backed up and confirmed my email address. Now it's displayed on all my screns as my username and worse yet, I can no longer view my cable bills. See screen shot below with personal information blacked out.

cablebill.jpg

As you can see, there is no longer a dropdown window below "Bill history:" where I can select which bill to view.

ROGERS, PLEASE FIX THIS!

I'm a Senior Advisor

One step forward, one step back. Today I can view my cable bills after signing in to MyRogers and choosing my cable account from the popup. But when I click to open my PayGo History in another tab, I can't see it. I have to sign out, then sign back in and choose my PayGo account from the popup before my PayGo History bookmark takes me there. At least I now know it's possible using this workaround, but I shouldn't have to do that.