Wireless Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wireless Voicemail

Right now Rogers deal for samsung 6 (32gb) ($199 on 2-year term) with $80/mo. 2gb unlimited talk/text is still $120 cheaper than Koodo's same phone/plan even with my already banked 75 koodo tab credit, which means without my tab, Rogers is $200 cheaper than Koodo.

I'm considering switching from Koodo to Rogers for wireless.

Koodo systems are outdated and do not let you turn off their voicemail permanently; it automatically enables the voicemail back on every 30 days and you can’t control number of rings. Smiley Sad

Can Rogers wireless voicemail be turned off? Or am I going to be stuck with the same nonsense?

What does Rogers wireless ‘MYROGERS’ looks like? Is there a demo? For example, is it same setup like my Rogers Internet MYROGERS?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Wireless Voicemail

Hi @Supernu

Welcome to Community Forums! Smiley Happy

With Rogers you are able to turn off the feature of voicemail on our Share Everything plans.

As for the MyRogers take a look below for the wireless view and details:

MyRogers - Wireless.png

Hope that helps!

@RogersPrasana

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Wireless Voicemail

If i am correct.. while the voicemail IS included in the plans...  you can call in and have them turn that feature off.

EG:  My plan includes this 'who called' thing which will text you who called, so even while the phone is off you could get who had called you durring that time, etc.
I found it very anoying, and was able to call in and have that one feature turned off.. even though its included in my plan.