Wireless Data Management - Business Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Wireless Data Management - Business Accounts

OK - thanks for your reply. It would be very helpful if you offered this service for business customers - the same way it is offered for residential customers. This is an important function.

I've Been Around

How long will Rogers hold out on offering this service. If you can offer it to standard user accounts you can certainly figure it out for Business accounts. Let's facet. we pay your bills.

I've Been Here Awhile

It has certainly been a while - but it doesn't seem like there is a huge rush for Rogers on this issue. That being said, I've tried logging onto the Small Business website over the past few weeks and only seen a notice that "the information you're looking for is temporarily unavailable", so I guess they are working on bigger issues - such as just getting the website running. Very frustrating.

I've Been Around

Any updates on this? - same here was assured that we can manage data allocation, but now that we have signed up - being told that only consumer plans have them. 

Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 in conversation