cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Unavailable on the MyRogers App

Feejay
I've been around

Anyone else having issues with checking their data or other usage? For the last week mine is just a ton of 000000000 all the way across so I can’t even check my usage at all for data.

*** Added Labels ***

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Usage Unavailable on the MyRogers App

RogersTony

Hello @Feejay,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Congratulations on your first post. I know how important it is to be able to manage/view your usage to ensure you do not get any overages when your bill arrives.

When was the last time you can recall being able to view your usage via the App? Do you have any issues viewing your usage via the Rogers.com website or does it also display all 0's? Have you made any changes to your Wireless plan within the last billing cycle?

We do not have any reported issues with the App at this time. Are there any other users in the Community experiencing a similar issue?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

data usage not visible on Rogers app

Anyone?

Hello @anangr,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Thanks for posting about your issue. Are you able to view your data usage at this time?

If your billing cycle just started over, it could take 24-48 hours for you to be able to view it.

If you require further assistance, please provide us with more information.

If you can elaborate on the nature of the issue you're experiencing and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, it would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I just upgraded from a plsn with 500 mg of data to one with 7 gigs. Since the upgrade my rogers app says data usage unavailable. Help, I don't want oversge charges.

Good evening @Mhzman, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums :)!

I'm sure you'll like having more data to use every month. Just as an FYI, if a price plan change is completed in the middle of the billing cycle, the usage details may not be available via MyRogers.

Do you know how many days you have left in the current bill cycle?

RogersZia

jsher
I've been around

I am having the same problem for the past two days. I have an infinite data plan, phone working fine, but the for the last 48 hours on the website when i log in it says :"usage data unavailable"

Then on the App, when I try to activate my Apple Watch, the App says it cannot sign me in and "the problem is at our end".... Called Rogers, person in tech support couldn't help; went to store and they couldn't solve it either

You can't activate the watch without the app working.

Not happy. Can anyone from Rogers help please?  $1000 for a new Iphone and Apple Watch hardly seems worth all the trouble

Good evening @jsher and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize it can be frustrating when a feature stops working. Did you recently make the price plan change? Typically the usage is unavailable if the price plan change is completed in the middle of the billing cycle. 

Are you able to log in to MyRogers via the browser? Just want to make sure this isn't a profile issue. 

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

aurorian
I've been around

I need to see my usage history but today is the second day I attempt and Roger web page continue to fail when I click on Usage History, Daily Usage, etc.

Same situation happened 2 Days ago.

I called customer care and the rep told me they aware of the situation and that "soon" will be restored.

Well its being 2 days and nothing has happened.

Is just me? 

Thx

Hello @aurorian,

Thank you for your inquiry and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

We understand that you want to be able to track your usage and view your usage history and not being able to do so can be upsetting, in order to better understand the situation, we will require additional information.

Have you tried checking the usage on the web portal at rogers.com/myrogers?

Awaiting your reply.

RogersRob

it is the same for me, I can not see my data usage... It is not available from the mobile app,  and it is not available from the web site MyRogers. It was available last week (or 2 weeks ago, not sure....). What can I do to manage ma data usage if I cannot see it ?..... 

Hello, @michelb999.

Thank you for joining this discussion, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

MyRogers app is a great tool to manage the data usage; it's upsetting that the data usage is not available for you. Which product's data usage, are you trying to manage?

I have the Infinite plan, and the data usage is available for me. The issue you are experiencing could be account-specific or product-specific. We can further investigate and submit a ticket for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 in conversation