Statement of 12 months billing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Statement of 12 months billing

Hi,  Is there any way to print out a statement of 1 years billing (12 months) on one page for tax filling purposes ...... as opposed to printing out each months full invoice and decimating a forest 

Thanks for any help

*** Edited Labels ***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Statement of 12 months billing

Hello @MSirois

I do believe it is possible but there will be a charge for each months statement to be reprinted and mailed to you. Printing them out would be the eaisest if you do not want to pay and babe a printer at home.. I would invite @CommunityHelps to help you out more with this! Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for the feedback.

More specifically ..........  is there any way to get the 12 months discreet billing totals (in $s) in one column to be able to print on only 1 page ..... and not 12 months  X  2 to 4 pages

Thanx again

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MSirois

Unfortunately that I don't believe they do but again best is that @CommunityHelps can help you out and they should be able to give u that information!
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Thanks for the information @Meowmix.

Hello @MSirois

Here are some information regarding our bill reprint requests:

• All bill reprints requests will be of the full original invoice.
  • Cost of reprint is $15 for each invoice
  • Online Billing (myRogers) users can print their bills from the download bill/pdf files, at no charge.
  • Online myRogers billing is available up to 18 months of previous invoices. Note: Invoice history begins from the day of myRogers registration. Any invoices prior are not accessible online.

Hope this is helpful.

Given that tax season is around the corner, any members of the community who have a similar request, please reach out to @CommunityHelps directly.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I've Been Here Awhile

Shakir,

Thank you for the clarification.

That being said ..........  it would be a very good and green thing to do for those who claim Rogers expenses as business expenses with CRA = many many folks

I will get printing

Thanx again

I'm Here A Lot

I would like to view and print the phone bill for the past year (12 months) for reimbursement purpose.

Is there any way to do this? I do not want to print 12 bills. 

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ruodu

I believe it will show you on a drop menu up to 12 months of statements. You can click on the month u want and download the PDF. If it doesn't display it there then u might have to call intk Rogers and have them mail you out that months statement for a charge of $15.
I'm Here A Lot

I think they did not understand your question.

I have the same issue: I want all my bills on the same page.

Is there a way to do it? I don't want to print 50 pages and submit to my finance people. That is insane. 

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you. My real question is how I can put the 12 months bill on THE SAME PAGE. Maybe just one grand total is enough. I don't need any details. 

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 in conversation