cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering a MyRogers Account Without a Rogers Phone Number

casmia2008
I've been around

I tried to set it up but it wants my rogers phone number but I have a telus number and it won’t accept it. How do I go aboyt setting it up without a phone number?

*** Added Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Registering a MyRogers Account Without a Rogers Phone Number

RogersMaude

Good evening @casmia2008,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Having access to your MyRogers online profile is really important, if you want to be able to manage and monitor your account using self-service.

Were you able to successfully link your account with your MyRogers credentials since you posted?

Normally, you should be able to do so using your Rogers account number.

If you still need our help, we might need access to your account to see what is causing the issue.  Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can review your account for you. To learn more about our private messaging system please visit this blog.

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMaude

Good evening @casmia2008,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Having access to your MyRogers online profile is really important, if you want to be able to manage and monitor your account using self-service.

Were you able to successfully link your account with your MyRogers credentials since you posted?

Normally, you should be able to do so using your Rogers account number.

If you still need our help, we might need access to your account to see what is causing the issue.  Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can review your account for you. To learn more about our private messaging system please visit this blog.

RogersMaude

yeah have you tried you rogers ACCOUNT number? its not the same as your telephone number
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation