Problems with Roger's new bill format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Problems with Roger's new bill format

I have been following this thread with interest and it makes me glad that I cancelled my wireless services with Rogers and switched to a new provider. Though this was not the reason, this is just another example  of why I made the right decision!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@BS, how is the Feedback tab supposed to work? Nothing happens when I click it, even after disabling popups for the page.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

why it didn't work, beyond me. I would try to debug it for you, but I am all debugged out. When you click on it, a survey is supposed to open in a new window popup above the browser. If you figure out, or someone else figures out why our friend oldyellr cannot open the feedback, even with popups turned on, let us all know. In the meantime, you can give your feedback by the chat at the bottom. and if you have time, maybe they can help you to get the feedback option to work. I wouldn't want to be a Roger's support staff at the moment.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

JohhnyRockets - sorry you made the decision to move on. For me, this is just a reality of working with a company that is so large. I have been with multiple providers over the years and I have always come back to Rogers. I hope you are happy with your new provider, and appreciate your feedback, but to be honest it is not overly helpful for those of us who are long term customers, have no intention of moving and are willing to work with Rogers, who have proven during this journey that they are more than willing to listen and work with us. I was a programmer and system analyst, implementor for quite a few years before I retired, so I know that this type of headache is one that any major system change will go through. Take care and enjoy.

I too am a long-term customer. We have had Cable, Internet, and Home Phone for many years. Cable and Internet go back over 20 years - ever since Rogers replaced Shaw in our area. We also had Wireless for a number of years. Like you, I am retired. The reason we moved from Rogers Wireless was because of their insistence that they think all of their customers should be on one of their Share Everything plans - at a minimum of $80 per month. Our new provider provides us with 2 phones, both at no charge, and data - for less than one phone on a Share Everything plan and detailed billing with no issues.  Yes - common sense - we are both happy! Sorry you do not think my comment is helpful, but the recent changes to MyRogers and to the Billing format just seem to be characteristic of Rogers these days. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @JohhnyRockets

I agree - it is unfortunately that Roger's has pushed up the monthly cost and is doing everything they can to move people to Share Everything plans.

The move lately seems to be (inexplicably) heading downhill from a customer experience point of view.  :-(

I'm losing discounts this month on our wireless accounts as they are expiring; but my wife and I are still lucky enough to have a 6GB 'Super Plan' for now anyway.

I've found overall that Roger's delivers the goods reliability wise. In the past (for my business at least) they have made a decent effort to provide good pricing and levels of support. I'm been happy to be their customer.

Gone it seems are the days that Roger's went out of their way to say they valued me as a customer. There are cheaper alternatives (even on the same network infrastructure!).

I hope to stay; but I may need to leave Roger's too in the future. :-(

PHT

If you decide to leave - good luck to you! Our service now is every bit as good as Rogers but at half the price!

Just switched back to paper billing . 

I just can not  fathom why something so simple has to be made so complicated and time consuming . 

And by the way , while Rogers may see those  items as SAfbc  bbb   cfcfbc INGS`11``  C CCXFCXBXCBZ0//

Sorry for the gibberish  ... seems I need a new keyboard and can't figure out how to edit my post.

I'm a Senior Advisor

barndoor wrote:

Sorry for the gibberish  ... seems I need a new keyboard and can't figure out how to edit my post.

You can edit your recent post by clicking the "gear wheel" in the top RH corner of the post, but that's only available for a limited time after posting, not sure how long.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats