cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment History - Sorry, you don't have any history

User14
I'm a trusted contributor

The Payment History function in Billing and Payment was not working for me.  I could view my bill so I could not figure it out.  In my case I got the message "Sorry, you don't have any history".  I believe the billing system account number was missing from my online profile due to some changes made in the software I was not aware of. I used chat support to re-establish the link with my email address instead of the Rogers ID.  Other suggested solutions were to use another browser, clear cache and cookies. If that fails you will have to call or chat with support to ensure whatever your ID happens to be is linked to your account number.  

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment History - Sorry, you don't have any history

User14

@barndoor wrote:

I can sympathize with your plight @User14 . I've been through similar complications with Rogers  .... Why is it that Rogers seems to be the only one that seems to have these problems ? ...at least the only one out of the companies that I deal with on line .

I hope you got the issue resolved because around here it is one thing to be told what the issue likely is and a whole nother kettle of fish to actually  fix the issue .Smiley Wink

edited to add  ...sorry, I see I misread  and you did get the issue fixed. Congratulations . Smiley Happy 

I empathize and sympathize with a lot of the comments made in this forum.  You can get frustrated or you can try to help them.  I usually start with the latter, and end with the former.   This one ended up with a satisfactory conclusion for a change. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Afternoon @User14,

Thank you for keeping the Community apprised with your experience. Yes such issues can occur due to errors with linking your MyRogers profile to your Rogers account. I'm glad my colleague was able to assist you in an effective manner 🙂.

As always thank you for your valuable feedback in the Community!

RogersZia

barndoor

I can sympathize with your plight @User14 . I've been through similar complications with Rogers  .... Why is it that Rogers seems to be the only one that seems to have these problems ? ...at least the only one out of the companies that I deal with on line .

I hope you got the issue resolved because around here it is one thing to be told what the issue likely is and a whole nother kettle of fish to actually  fix the issue .Smiley Wink

edited to add  ...sorry, I see I misread  and you did get the issue fixed. Congratulations . Smiley Happy 

User14

@barndoor wrote:

I empathize and sympathize with a lot of the comments made in this forum.  You can get frustrated or you can try to help them.  I usually start with the latter, and end with the former.   This one ended up with a satisfactory conclusion for a change. 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation