MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: MyRogers: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account"

With all due respect Margaret, MyRogers has basically been unavailable for most of this week, as has the On-line Manager. To tell us that it will be unavailable starting at 2 AM Friday does not make a whole lot of sense when it is already down. Also, to not even explain why the site has been down so much in the past week, other than iPhone 6 reservations being reported elsewhere, is not giving us much hope.
I'm a Senior Advisor

The My Rogers Update is a bit late unless it means unavailable beginning LAST Friday. No explanation, no ETA for a fix.

Asking Rogers on Facebook I got:

"We are working as quickly as possible to have this restored, but we do not have a time frame. I apologize for the inconvenience.
- Kyle"

At least they admit there's a problem.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Exactly!
I've Been Around

is this problem going to be fixed in near future??? like now woud be good since it's been a problem all week!!

It would be really nice if I could access my account

@garnet wrote:

The Products & Services area of My Rogers hasn't worked for days.

Using my desktop, I found another way to access my internet usage:

1. Log into My Rogers and then click on the ROGERS home page icon, located immediately to the left of the SHOP tab.

2. Click on the "Visit Support Center" button under "Need Help?", located on the bottom of that page.

3. Then select "Your Internet Usage".

HTH

Heart Thank You. Thank You, Thank You.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Only works to get Internet useage. I'm trying to find out how much I owe them since I haven't even received any bills by email either!
I'm Here A Lot

Here it is, Sept., 19th...

Their excuse about the system being down due to a reservation system for the new IPhone has got to be. They are saying that they are running the new device reservation system on the same hardware as their client accounting portal !!! Who in their right mind does that, expecially a large coorperation as Roger's!!! I would not be surprised if we start hearing about some other system failure or attack shutting down the primary client portal!!!!! 

They set me up with online billing, buit I can't even get my bill, so it will get payed WHEN I can get my bill, and asking some hard to understand teleworker to access my account and read me my bill is not the same.

Very sad, and VERY poor service.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As has been mentioned in the previous pages.

Beyond the ways to get the usage above.

IF you have a roger cellphone.. with the most current android or iOS app on it, you should be able to view your BILL amount there.
(not sure on the DETAILS tho).. can make a payment to it via credit card there as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Any ideas on being able to change your SIM? Just got hold of a new phone today and need to activate a new SIM card for it. With MyRogers down, how is this supposed to be accomplished?

Sometimes I really wish Rogers would take 5 minutes and answer questions rather than make hundreds of customers angry by being unreasonably obtuse.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There are those of us, who do not call iphone or cell phone.  Whatever the difference is.  We don not have cell phone service.    Access Rogers website only by desktop and laptop.  Rogers seems to be doing a lot of things with their website these days.  Would be good if they sent a general email to account holders.  Grateful for the serice.  Hope this gets cleared up soon.   As desktop users as well as cell phone or iphone users need to access information too.  Nothing against cell pnone users, God Bless you all!