cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers- errors out during plan change

peterpg02
I've been around

Everytime I try to change my wireless price plan I get a message saying "Sorry something went wrong we are working to fix the issue" it's been like that for days I don't know what is wrong

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers- errors out during plan change

RogersMoin

Hello, @peterpg02

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. The error indicates some profile issues or some pending transaction on your account. We can look into it for you and help with the plan change. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

RogersMoin

Hello, @peterpg02

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. The error indicates some profile issues or some pending transaction on your account. We can look into it for you and help with the plan change. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

AMANCIO22
I've been here awhile

MyRogers- errors out during plan change, wireless.

Hello, @AMANCIO22

Thank you for posting the issue in the Community. Getting error during the plan change is definitely inconvenient, were you able change your plan? If you haven't, we can help change your plan. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

HeWhoDies
I plan to stick around

My Shopping List on MyRogers issues

Hi,

I was going through the steps on Rogers.com to change my wireless plan.  Decided to not go through with the change, and canceled the transaction before the end.   I was prompted if I wanted to save, I clicked on no. 

Now I have "Price Plan Change" stuck on "My Shopping List" when I log in to MyRogers.   I don't seem to have the ability to delete this.  

Is there any way to remove this from my shopping list? 

Thank you

BS
I'm a senior advisor

I have one of those issues in my cart too.  I started to do a plan change, but it stopped me from going forward and directed me to call in.  It still remains there - I just ignore it now - Maybe sometime I will get around to contacting and getting it cleared.  

It was the one time I ever tried an online change, and the last time too.  Been there for months.  Worked with the phone call into retentions as I was on old plans, and had them mailed to me.

Thanks for asking the question.  I just never got around to it.

Bruce

Hello @HeWhoDies,

I know how frustrating it can be having the Price Plan Change stuck on your shopping list. Luckily you've reached the right place and I will be happy to look into this for you.

We would need to confirm a few things before we get this resolved for you. Were you attempting to make the changes from a Computer via the Web Browser or were you using the Web Browser on your phone or using the Mobile App possibly? What browser were you using, have you tested any other browsers to see if it is still there? 

If you are trying to make the changes via the Mobile App please Uninstall and reinstall the App on your device and test it out again to see if it's gone. If it is happening on multiple browsers we may need to take a look at it on our end and see if we can get it removed for you. If it is the latter, Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersTony

HeWhoDies
I plan to stick around
It was done thought the website using Google chrome.
The shopping list item is still there using different browser and on different PC as well.

I have been trying to get in contact with a Customer Service Representative all day today, with no success at all, waiting over 8 hours and having the call cut 4 times. I have tried to change my plan online via rogers.com, with no success. An Eligibility Error pops up stating that I have pending changes on my account, but that is inaccurate due to the fact that I haven't been able to contact anyone at Rogers to make any changes.

Good evening @Karmvir,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Rogers Community.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble completing the account changes online.

I understand the inconveniences caused by this situation.

Please send a private message @CommunityHelps, if you'd like to grant us access to your account so we can perform the changes for you.

If you're not sure how to send us a private message, follow the instructions as described in this Blog

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

jamest2
I've been around

What is the point to be able to change your own plan via internet, if it never works. Mine as well just get rid of that entirely to stop all this confusing or fix it. Just my thoughts.

NickWhelan
I've been around

This issue is still happening.
I ran into this is morning with the following error message attached: "ppccode_smb_idv_customer".  I reached out via Live Chat and was provided with no solution. 
Screenshot 2020-09-21 145750.jpg

Hello @NickWhelan,

We hope you've been keeping safe and well! Thanks for sharing your MyRogers issue with the rest of the community and great first post! 🙂

Can you please tell us, do you happen to have a business account and/or do you have a corporate discount or plan with us?

Looking forward to your response!

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 11 in conversation